Terms and conditions of use
By accessing and using the https://lookbook.desigual.com/MindBodySoulFW21/index.html website (hereafter the Website) visitors to the Website are deemed to be Users and fully accept these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
Intellectual and industrial property
The Website and its contents, including designs, texts, graphic images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, creative works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other features that can be used for industrial and commercial purposes, (i) are the property of and held by Desigual or third-party owners who have duly authorized the inclusion thereof on the Website, and (ii) are protected by domestic and international laws on intellectual and industrial property.
Under no circumstances will it be deemed that Desigual grants any kind of license, waives, transfers, totally or partially assigns said rights, or confers any right or expectation of a right, especially in relation to the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the aforementioned contents, without previously securing the express consent of Desigual or the owners in writing.
You may only use the Website and its contents for personal and private purposes. Any other use is prohibited and will require you to previously secure the express consent of Desigual in writing.
Obligations of Users
Generally, Users are required to always operate in compliance with the law, the norms of polite behavior and the requirements of good faith, employing all due diligence and abstaining from using the Website in a way that may prevent, damage or adversely affect the normal operation of the Website or the goods or rights of Desigual, its suppliers, other Users or generally, any third party.
Specifically, without this limiting the provisions of the previous section, Users agree to do the following while using the Website:
- Users will provide truthful information in registration and order forms, and keep said data updated.
- Users will not enter, store or propagate on or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening or xenophobic, or likely to incite violence or discrimination for reasons of race, sex, ideology or religion, or that offends morality, public order, fundamental rights or public liberties, or that goes against the honor, privacy or reputation of third parties, or that generally violates the regulations in force.
- Users will not enter, store or propagate through the Website any program, data, virus or code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the Website, any of its services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of Desigual, any other User, the suppliers of Desigual or generally, any third party.
- Users will not engage in advertising activities or any form of commercial exploitation through the Website and they will not use the contents and information on the Website for advertising purposes or to send messages for any other commercial purpose or for collecting or storing the personal data of third parties.
- Users will not use a false identity or assume the identity of others while using the Website or any of its services, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or otherwise.
- Users will not destroy, alter, use for their own purposes, render unusable or damage any data, information, programs or electronic documents of Desigual, our suppliers or third parties.
- Users will not enter, store or propagate through the Website any content that violates third-party intellectual or industrial property rights or trade secrets, or generally, any content that they are not entitled to provide to third parties under the Law.
Links to third-party websites
It is expressly prohibited to introduce hyperlinks to our Website from other websites for commercial purposes without the prior consent of Desigual. Under no circumstances will the presence of hyperlinks on websites other than our own Website imply the existence of a commercial or business relationship with the owner of the website on which the hyperlink has been established, or the acceptance by Desigual of the contents or services of said external website.
Desigual accepts no responsibility for the use or contents of third-party websites that may establish links with the Website.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website are subject to the laws of Spain and any controversies arising from these Terms and Conditions of Use will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, Spain, which Courts and Tribunals will have sole and exclusive competence on such matters.
For any questions or queries regarding the use of the Website, please contact Desigual: